- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes colour TOPO maps featuring Trend line popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2” sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case. Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening. Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 7 days, GPS: Up to 11 hours, GPS and Music: Up to 4.5 hours, UltraTrac mode: Up to 25 hours
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments
There are no reviews yet.